Wheel Bearing Services
There should not be a rumbling in the car or a vibration from the wheels unless you are driving on very uneven surfaces. Wheel bearing issues come from a building of friction from poorly sealed bearings or lack of lubrication. These issues can create uneven wear on the tyres, loud noises and vibration in the car. For emergency repairs or yearly maintenance, visit us in East Brisbane.
Why Work With KATS Automotive Service Centre
- Beautiful Facility: Our state of the art shop is one of the largest in Brisbane. We have the tools and the space to service the family car, a classic car or a fleet of work vehicles.
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we offer the Repco Nationwide Guarantee with all of the work we perform.
- Talented Team: Our mechanics are not only passionate about what they do but they are kept up to date on the latest tools and techniques thanks to ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco.
Wheel Bearing Services From KATS Automotive Service Centre
- Hub Assembly Repair
- Dust Shield Repair
- Bearing Replacement
- Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Roller Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Wheel Rim Replacement
- Wheel Stud Replacement
- Gasket Replacement
- Greasing of the Bearings
Wheel Bearing Failure: Symptoms and Causes
KATS Automotive can give you peace of mind by advising you what is causing the loud noise or vibration in your vehicle. It may be time to come in and see our talented mechanics if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Vibrations felt in the foot pedals
- Vibration in the floor above the wheels
- Pulling of the car to one side
- Loud noise coming from the tyres
Causes for many of these symptoms of wheel bearing failure include:
- Broken sealant on the wheel bearings
- Issues with the hub assembly
- Lack of grease on the wheel bearings
- Bent wheel rim causing uneven wear on the tyres
For wheel bearing repairs and routine maintenance, contact your local team at KATS Automotive Service Centre!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM